Saturday, July 2, 2011

Yay, awards!

Wendy tagged me for several awards which is always so exciting! Thanks grrl! Please check out her blog and give her some love. I was previously tagged for the Kreativ Blogger Award. Ok, let's do this!




The Rules:
1. Thank the person that gave you the awards, and link back to them.
2. Post 7 things about yourself.
3. Pass the love to15 bloggers.
4. Let them know they've received the awards!


1. I have a serious spending problem. I mean I am just obsessed with shopping. Not just for myself but for others as well. Make up, polishes, purses, jewelry, clothes, food, gifts...ugh! I want it all!

2. I think sharks are stupid.
3. My dream wedding would be in Vegas getting married by Elvis. The groom would wear one of those trashy tuxedo shirts and I'd be dressed in a sequin teal tube dress with this Betsey Johnson necklace. No family or friends just us and the dogs. You think I'm weird now, huh?lol
4. I can be a major bitch when someone does the most perfect thing to piss me off. That's when I am the most clever and humorous.
5. I'm a dog lover and a cat 'liker'. But when I see all these cat memes and 'icanhaz' I die.lol
6. My current favorite movies are Scott Pilgrim VS. The World, Miss March, and Easy A.
7. I feel the most comfortable and natural in sweats, a tank top, big pink hair, bright makeup, and bright nails.
I feel that every blog I'm following has already received these awards. If you haven't been picked for these awards then this one's for you! Have fun ladies!

-Kimmaye




4 comments:

  1. i feel with you on the "spending problem"
    xx

    http://nanakkii.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohh I love the pink hair! Lol and I feel the exact same way about dogs and cats:P When I watch Maru videos on youtube I'm like god they are kindaaa cute....

    Just wanted to let you know I had tagged you for an award too, I know you don't want to do it again but just as a thanks and an admiration to you~

    ReplyDelete

I love and appreciate all feedback! All I ask is that there be no spamming on my posts. Thank you.