Monday, July 25, 2011

Whatever it means to you, know that everything moves in circles.

I have fallen back in love with Incubus. Their new album is a little different but good as always and relaxing. But back on topic, here's one of my most favorite looks I have ever done! This is my trustie Essence Lilac as a base with my favorite Inglots. I rarely go out anymore but I begged my boyfriend to come with me to one of my favorite Mexican restaurants. Yummy! And I love a good excuse to look nice!



I'm sad most of the pictures I took came out blurry. Le sigh. How was everyone's weekend? I had a crazy dog filled weekend full of naps.lol. My life is so tame!

-Kimmaye

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love and appreciate all feedback! All I ask is that there be no spamming on my posts. Thank you.