Monday, July 18, 2011

Stunning in Sayulita

When browsing through Sephora one day I saw the Stunning in Sayulita pallete by Stila. For only $14 you get four eyeshadows, a blush, and a 'bronzer'. It was just too cute to pass up. Banderas Bay is my absolute favorite highlight at the moment. It says it's a bronzer but it's much too light. Playa, a warm peach blush, is beautiful too. It's the only matte blush I own. The four shadows Starfish(champagne shimmer), Sandbar(brown shimmer), Getaway(mauve shimmer), and Palm Trees(green shimmer) are pretty but not as pigmented as I was hoping until you use a base.

Here's a really pretty look with the entire palette that I did a few weeks back using Urban Decay 24/7 eye pencil in Electric under Palm Trees and NYX Jumbo pencil on the rest of the eye. I thought this was a nice night time summer look. The liner is Kat Von D Autograph liner in Turbo Lover that I bought on clearance for only $10.



Lips are OCC Lip Tar in Demure with Lorac 3D on top.



Overall I'm happy with this palette and you just can't beat the price. I think this is a great summer palette that can work during the day and at night. 

-Kimmaye

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love and appreciate all feedback! All I ask is that there be no spamming on my posts. Thank you.