Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Kreativ Blogger Award

Thanks so much to Smita over at My Nailz for tagging me with my first blog award! Please check out her blog and see her beautiful nails and envy over her OPI collection! The rules for this award are to list 10 facts about yourself and tag 10 other blogs! But since I am new to blogging and at the moment have so few followers I tag everyone!

My 10 facts:

1. The story of how I found Zombri is a sad one. I had adopted a little boy boston terrier before her. Unfortunately the breeder I bought little Cash from was shady and the puppy had parvo. I was forced to put him down on Valentines Day. My sister went back to the vet and found a flyer from another breeder selling bostons and I gave him a call a few weeks later.  Zombri, originally named Princess Anastasia, jumped right into my arms and has been mine ever since.





 2. I have been with my boyfriend since I was 14 years old, I'm 22 now. We met when I was a sophomore and he was a junior. We've had our rough patches but I love him dearly. Here's an old picture from my prom.



3. ...I have over 200 nails polishes.....heh.


 4. I loove cartoons, like a lot. The only TV shows I watch are cartoons and CSI, lol. South Park, The Simpsons, Futurama, Pucca, Adventure Time, and so much more. And I will always hold Disney movies close to my heart.


5. I love to bake and it would be a dream come true to have my own kitchen with mixers, colorful cupcake liners, pans of all sizes and shapes, and every ingredient to bake my dream desserts. In fact I just made the tastiest brownies a couple of weeks ago that my boyfriend named 'Diabetes Brownies', they were that rich.





6. My sense of humor is twisted and can be over the top. I love to laugh hard, I'm super serial.




 7. I love going to shows and have seen my favorite band Mastodon twice. Back in the day, before they sold out, I was big into Shinedown and saw them 8 or 9 times. I've seen Tool, Alice in Chains, Stone Sour, Chevelle, Mindless Self Indulgence, and lots more. This Friday I'm seeing Deftones for the second time and The Dillinger Escape Plan. At the end of this month I'm seeing Combichrist for the second time. The beginning of June my sister and I will be seeing 100 Monkeys as my older sister is in love with 'Jasper'. And then Otep at the end of June. I have a busy show schedule planned, lol. Here's a picture from the BlackDiamondSkye tour from last September.


8. I'm a dye freak. Blonde, pink, purple, green, red, brown, natural, unnatural I've tried it all. My natural hair color is black because I am half Korean.


9. I was once obsessed, but still admire, body modification. The only piercings I have left are 3 holes in each ear lobe, my right rook (ear), septum, and my labret. I use to have many more and had my lobes at 00. But I missed wearing pretty earrings and finally was irritated to the point of taking everything out. My back is done full in, unfinished coloring though, leopard print. And I have 9 other tattoos that I love. I want more but have a lack a funds.



10. Gosh this is hard trying to find things to talk about, lol. Lets see...umm...my favorite flowers are ORCHIDS! Haha...

-Kimmaye

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love and appreciate all feedback! All I ask is that there be no spamming on my posts. Thank you.