Thursday, July 28, 2011

To stand out, above the crowd...

Even if I gotta shout out loud, till mine is the only face you see. Gotta stand out till you notice me. Yeah, if you have a problem with me quoting A Goofy Movie then tough luck, lol. Here is my rebel against my lame 9-5 office job drag queenish look. Like that? How I was even willing to do this at 7 in the morning I do not know but I enjoyed it. This is of course is all Inglot, as per usual. I've definitely neglected all my other make up for this palette. It's just so pretty and convenient. The glitter is actually my handy dandy NYX Crystal Jade liner.






One more day till Friyayadaaay!!!! So excite. :)

-Kimmaye

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love and appreciate all feedback! All I ask is that there be no spamming on my posts. Thank you.