Friday, July 15, 2011

Top 10!

Pennie at Conceptionail has tagged me with the Top 10 Award! Thank you so much. Please check out her lovely blog. P.S. I love your blog name! <3

Here are the Top 10 Award Rules:
1. Thank the person who tagged you and link to their blog.
2. Put the Top 10 logo on your blog.
3. List your Top 10 cosmetics.
4. Choose 10 bloggers to tag and let them know.

My Top 10 Cosmetics:
1. Urban Decay 24/7 eye liner in Zero.
2. The Balm Time Balm concealer.
3. Too Faced Shadow Insurance.
4. NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil in Milk.
5. NYX Mosaic Powder in Love.
6. Revlon Grow Luscious Mascara in Blackest Black.
7. Inglot eyeshadows, please don't make me pick just one! lol
8. Sugarpill pressed shadow in Dollipop.
9. Stila bronzing powder in Banderas Bay.
10. OCC Lip Tar in Demure.

As always I don't believe in picking and choosing. If you haven't been tagged yet, this one's for you!

-Kimmaye

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love and appreciate all feedback! All I ask is that there be no spamming on my posts. Thank you.