Sunday, March 4, 2012

Turning Bubble Tea into Pea Soup!

Ah, Sunday...you come and go so fast! Well bloggerettes, I turned Bubble Tea into pea soup this weekend. Pretty and Polished's Bubble Tea that is! Bubble Tea is a light murky green with medium black hexagon glitter and micro white glitter. But how did I turn it into icky pea soup? With Sinful Colors Innocent, a beautiful creme chartreuse, as underwear! It's a very odd combo and in hindsight I wish I chose a different underwear, lol.

 Innocent
+
Bubble Tea(3 coats on nail wheel, with peekaboo PomY and MR.)
=
 Pea Soup!

Innocent was 2 coats and Bubble Tea was another 2 coats with Gelous and Seche Vite on top. For me Bubble Tea was a bit hungry but Gelous really took care of that! Bubble Tea retails over at Pretty and Polished for $4.50 for a mini bottle and $8 for a full size bottle. For fun I thought I'd show a few bottle shots!

 Midnight Rider, Party on my Yacht, Bubble Tea, and PnP business card!
Look at all that gorgeousness!

I can't wait to place my next order with Pretty and Polished!!

-Kimmaye

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love and appreciate all feedback! All I ask is that there be no spamming on my posts. Thank you.