Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Leopard Sugarplum Yum

 Hello Bloggerettes! I was lucky enough to purchase OPI Sugarplum Yum and Sugarplum Yum Glitter from Rachel over at Cherryglamgirl. Sugarplum Yum is a dusty pale purple duochrome that shifts pink to gold. The glitter is a micro mix of medium purple and holo. For this look I decided against using underwear and did 3 coats to make it opaque. 

For the glitter I wasn't interested in just doing a layer and be done with it. It's been awhile since I've used my Konads so I busted out my favorite plate M57. I wanted a delicate print so to stamp I used China Glaze Avalanche, a light chrome purple. I chose the leopard spots and for the insides I used Sugarplum Yum Glitter with the small end of a dotting tool.

My pictures don't do this mani justice! It was lovely, delicate, and just what I was going for. Sugarplum Yum and Glitter are both HTF polishes but keep an eye out of eBay and blog sales! I just found this listing on eBay. What do you think?

2 comments:

I love and appreciate all feedback! All I ask is that there be no spamming on my posts. Thank you.