Wednesday, March 14, 2012

My first swap!


Yesterday I received my first swap package ever from Samina over at Sam Nails It. I was pretty nervous about doing a swap but I am so happy I did and I feel so lucky to have had her! I'll just let the pictures do the talking.

 First of all look at her beautiful handwriting!
 Neatly packaged up with cute little labels and delicious chocolate.
 Max Factor Fantasy Fire!
 Barry M Berry Ice Cream, Dusky Mauve, Limited Edition Pink, Hologram Hexagrams, and Pure Turquoise.
 Models Own Disco Mix, Mystic Mauve, Juicy Jules, and Emerald City.
 Altogether.

These are all my first with each brand. They're all beautiful and pictures just don't do them enough justice. I was surprised by how big the Barry M's were, I always thought they were thin tall bottles, and how small Fantasy Fire was. I can't wait to get more of these brands and to do another swap in the future!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love and appreciate all feedback! All I ask is that there be no spamming on my posts. Thank you.