Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Infinite Sky

After seeing this XSparkage post I knew I needed to pick up Loreal Infallible eyeshadow in Infinite Sky. Infinite Sky is a loose pigment which is pressed together by a little grey 'shield'. It is best used wet, I prefer eye drops on a flat paddle brush. I found the shadow very easy to work with, with little fall out which I had expected to have. Not to mention it's a lovely delicate shade of icy blue.


 When you take off the top(left) the shield(top) is there to push/flatten the pigment down.


Loreal Infallible shadows have been compared to Giorgio Armani Eyes to Kill line. I have not tried them but from other reviews, pictures, etc they look very similar. I was pleasantly surprised by this product and will definitely be picking up a few more shades in the future. Loreal Infallible Eyeshadows retail for $7.99 at Walgreens.

-Kimmaye

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love and appreciate all feedback! All I ask is that there be no spamming on my posts. Thank you.