Thursday, March 22, 2012

Sparkling Personality

Hello Bloggerettes! You may have noticed that the blog is looking pretty good and fancy, all thanks to Sarah over at Chalkboard Nails. She took my ideas and made them her own and I am so thankful to have a beautiful blog to share with you! Now on to some hot nails.

It had been a very long time since I went out into the 'real' world to go and shop so if I had to go out then I had to stop by Sephora! Lucky for me the new OPI by Sephora Betsey Johnson polishes were out. Most of the colors were cremes, been there done that, not worth $9.50 in my opinion. However there were two that stood out, It's My Pink (a hot pink creme scented with Too Too perfume) and Sparkling Personality which is what I'm showing off today. Sparkling Personality is a polish I have never seen before, an opaque micro silver glitter with micro rainbow glitter. It is both unique and classy.




A blurry shot to show off the rainbow.

She applied like a dream but dried a bit gritty, nothing a little Gelous couldn't fix. This is 2 thin coats, with 1 coat of Gelous, and 1 coat of Seche Vite. There is nothing on the bottle stating it is a Betsey polish other than the little attachment which comes off(last picture). Sephora by OPI polishes retails for $9.50 both online and in store. What do you think? Are you going to buy all the polishes because of Betsey Johnson? I almost did!lol

2 comments:

  1. whyyyyyyyy oh why didnt i order this :(
    plz sephora have this in stock still in 3 weeks <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :( Would you like for me to pick this up for you? :)

      Delete

I love and appreciate all feedback! All I ask is that there be no spamming on my posts. Thank you.