Thursday, May 5, 2011

“In order to be irreplaceable one must always be different.”

Sorry to be m.i.a. lately. I was pretty sick for about two weeks and couldn't work. I spent all that time in bed! So I've been a bit behind in most aspects of life. Today I bring you my Betsey Johnson inspired nails. Betsey Johnson is one of my icons. Purses, jewelery...I love it, I own it, I crave it! This look was China Glaze Cheers to You as a base, China Glaze Crackle Glaze Black Mesh, Sinful Creme Pink, and Sinful Innocent for the roses. I was aiming for a look that would really pop and I love how simple and fun this was.










My only regret was not getting better pictures. Shortly after I did this look I broke my right thumb nail which was a huge bummer. This look stayed on my nails for almost two weeks as I've been using all my extra time to sleep and relax. Not having my own desk/vanity is driving me crazy.



 And just for kicks here's Zoya Gemma with China Glaze Crackle Broken Hearted! I'm really loving the crackle trend and can't wait to get my hands on the new OPIs. What about you? Are you sick of the crackle trend? Or loving it?



-Kimmaye

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love and appreciate all feedback! All I ask is that there be no spamming on my posts. Thank you.