Sunday, May 8, 2011

Green with a lack of envy.

Here's a look I did a few weeks ago after making a trip to Target in search of Nicole by OPIs Make a Comet-ment. Unfortunately they were all out and the closest store that had any in stock was too far away for my gas tank to care. But I did find two treasures I was more than happy to add to my collection, Essie Dive Bar and Nicole by OPI Brilliant Idea. My typical go to lazy look is nails one color with my ring nail being my accent nail. But this time I took some initiative and did a fancy glitter tip.




Lately my Seche Vite has not been so kind to me. It bubbles up and spots my manicure and has a nice mixture of different polishes gathering on the brush. Le sigh. Around the same time of this manicure I got to spend some time with my sister and her kids and did one of our favorite pass times...taking the dogs to the park! Here's some pictures of Zombri and my sister Audrey's pup Gir!











Happy Mother's Day to all the wonderful women out there who give a shit!

-Kimmaye

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love and appreciate all feedback! All I ask is that there be no spamming on my posts. Thank you.