Saturday, April 7, 2012

It's My Pink!

 Cheers to the weekend! Boy am I ready for some rest and relaxation. Today I'm showing off Sephora By OPI Betsey Johnson exclusive It's My Pink. It's My Pink is a creme Barbie pink scented with her latest perfume Too Too. The Too Too scent is a strong blend of musk, flowers, vanilla, and fruit. This polish was opaque after just one coat but I topped it with 2 coats with a coat of Seche Vite. 




If you are not a fan of strong scented perfumes you will not like this polish. I love the Too Too scent, however having the scent on my fingers gave me headaches. The scent stayed strong for 3 whole days and softly started to fade away. It's My Pink was surprisingly a shade I did not own so it was a totally justifiable purchase, lol. Sephora By OPI It's My Pink, along with the other full size Betsey exclusives, retails for $9.50 at Sephora.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love and appreciate all feedback! All I ask is that there be no spamming on my posts. Thank you.