Thursday, April 26, 2012

Fancy Wallpaper

Good morning everyone! Today a group of fellow Bloggerettes and I are partaking in a group tape mani! Last week the ladies did water marbling but I was unable to join so I am so excited to join the party this week. I had this look in my head forever was so relieved and excited to be able to finally work on it. It reminds me of pretty wallpaper, lol. 





For this look I did 2 coats of OPI Black Cherry Chutney, a dark red/black shimmer and 1 coat of Seche Vite. After giving it some time to dry I took 2 pieces of regular Scotch tape and made triangles. Next was 1 thick coat of China Glaze Stone Cold, a matte charcoal. Then I got my BM21 plate and used China Glaze 2030, a gold chrome, and used the vine and leaf image. I left the tape on during the stamping. To keep the image intact I did a coat of Essie Matte About You. You'll notice in some of my pictures the before and after when using Essie Matte About You.



Isn't OPI Black Cherry Chutney beautiful! I was so happy to finally add it to my collection. Now here are the links to the other ladies participating in our Thursday Group Tape Mani! Hope you enjoy them!




12 comments:

I love and appreciate all feedback! All I ask is that there be no spamming on my posts. Thank you.