Sunday, April 1, 2012

Bronson!


Happy Sunday Bloggerettes! Unfortunately todays post is not nail polish or make up related but still exciting. Matthew and I have become parents to a 4 month old Boston Terrier pup officially named Bronson BamBam Turner-Connor!! We are so happy to have the new addition to our little family and just wanted to share. Miss Zombri Anna Turner and Cletus Mashed Potato Johnson Connor are still getting used to him but I know they're excited and curious.







The last two pictures are from his original owners Craigslist listing. The family was unable to keep him and we were more than happy to except him into our family. Bronson is a serious cutie and I look forward to showing him off in future posts. 






I hope you enjoy the lols!<3

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love and appreciate all feedback! All I ask is that there be no spamming on my posts. Thank you.