Sunday, September 18, 2011

Light as a Feather

....stiff as a board? When I first heard about Glitter Gal Light as a Feather my first thought was A WHITE  HOLO?!?!?!?!? My second thought was this scene from The Craft...
I still love this movie, lol. Anywho, a white holo is pretty unheard of as the white base typically turns a shade of grey/silver from the ingredients. LAAF is not a pure white though but regardless it is gorgeous. Glitter Gal polishes can be purchased online at Llarowe for $14. I know it sounds expensive especially as the bottle size runs pretty small at .3oz but you are paying for quality! This baby applied like buttah, this is three coats.


Mmmm, holo. I will be purchasing more Glitter Gals in the future! Lizard Belly, a dark green holo, is definitely next on the list. You may have noticed I changed the blog again. I like it much better this way! What are your opinions, blog and/or polish?

-Kimmaye

4 comments:

  1. Looks lovely, I can't help putting it on my wishlist. ^-^

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's a definite must have in anyones collection!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gowd its so prettyy!!
    A must have!
    Loved it

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful color! I've never seen anything like it!

    ReplyDelete

I love and appreciate all feedback! All I ask is that there be no spamming on my posts. Thank you.