Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Hidden Treasure

Most know Sally Hansen previously released Hidden Treasure as a gorgeous flakie in their Complete Salon Manicure line that has since been duped by many. I guess in an appeal to confuse people still looking for the original they decided to rerelease it. But here's the catch, instead of a flakie you will now find a pink/green/lavender duochrome. The new Hidden Treasure is pretty under bright light and sunlight but without it it looks like a dull frosty white. The formula was awful, too thin and took forever to dry. I had bubbles and smudges after an hour of dry time. This is three coats with no 'underwear'.





This was the hardest polish to photograph, my goodness! I hope you don't mind my contrasting a bit to show off the duochrome and little sparkles. I can honestly say I hate this polish, it was not a necessary part of my collection. The Sally Hansen Complete Salon Manicure line retails for $7.99 at Walgreens.

-Kimmaye

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love and appreciate all feedback! All I ask is that there be no spamming on my posts. Thank you.