Saturday, January 14, 2012

I mean my, my, my, my you're like pelican fly!

I was fortunate enough to pick up the OPI Nicki Minaj collection a couple weeks back. I think this is the first full collection of anything that I knew I NEEDED to have! It's made up of three cremes Pink Friday a baby pink, Fly a dark dusty teal, and Did It On 'Em a chartreuse yellow/green. Also 2 glitters Metallic 4 Life a black jelly with silver big hex glitter and small square glitter, and Save Me a blue and holographic bar glitter with small silver glitter in a clear base. And to wrap it up Super Bass, a bright magenta shatter. Save Me is the whole reason this collection stood out for me. It truly is lovely. I couldn't wait to use them but didn't want to do skittles. So I decided to do a water marble with the three cremes, a layer of Save Me, then a layer of Super Bass, and to finish it off an accent finger in Metallic 4 Life.

 Pink Friday, Fly, Did It On 'Em
Save Me, Metallic 4 Life, Super Bass


It was so hard trying to get a good picture of this mani. I was so proud of it! I really enjoyed this collection and Nicki Minaj is my guilty pleasure. I purchased my set online via a Facebook friend so I'm not sure if this collection is currently at Ulta. But I suggest getting it asap bloggerettes!

My sleepy babies Cletus and Zombri!

-Kimmaye

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for posting! Also, what kind of dog is Cletus (the one on the left, I assume)? He looks a lot like my dog, Nala.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cletus is a Boxer, Lab, and German Shepard mix according to his paper work. Is that what Nala is?

    ReplyDelete

I love and appreciate all feedback! All I ask is that there be no spamming on my posts. Thank you.