Monday, October 24, 2011

Halloween Inspired!

I've been so inspired by fellow bloggers Halloween nails that I decided to try my hand at some of my favorites. Sarah over at Chalkboard Nails did my favorites, eyeballs and glow in the dark ghosts. Kayla at Nails By Kayla Shevonne did an amazing job at zombie flesh. And the lovely Rebecca did a super cute tutorial on realistic roses that I totally bombed on, lol. I used a buttload of polishes so I won't list them, I didn't use the same colors as the other bloggers did anyway. If you choose to try them out you can make them your own! But if you are curious about a color I would be happy to tell you! 


Details were done using various sized dotting tools as well as the Halloween Bundle Monster plate. My ghost looks '3D' because I used my Konad white which is very thick. I did use China Glaze Ghoulish Glow to make him glow in the dark. That little booger was hard to photograph in the dark, lol. What's your favorite Halloween mani out there in the blogosphere?

-Kimmaye

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love and appreciate all feedback! All I ask is that there be no spamming on my posts. Thank you.