Saturday, August 13, 2011

Jealousy Wakes

When MAC Jealousy Wakes was first brought to my attention I knew I needed it. However I stopped buying MAC because I think they are just too expensive and lately I've been finding better quality make up for less. I've been following Temptalia, the blogger who created J.W., since the old days on LiveJournal when I was in highschool so I knew she would do us good by making her own eyeshadow. So when Jealousy Wakes came back in stock I immediately put that baby in my cart and it was mine!





Swatches L-R: No base, Too Faced Shadow Insurance, NYX Jumbo Pencil in Milk, Urban Decay liner in Electric.





Blue Eyes.
Brown Eyes.
Oh I love this color! It's smooth and super pigmented. The color flashes shades of blue, green, and teal. When applying a matte black shadow to line my eyes Jealousy Wakes changed the black to blue. Gorgeous! I am so happy MAC restocked it because this was sold out quickly. MAC still has Jealousy Wakes in stock for $15 right now. I believe the code TXT is still available to use for free shipping!


-Kimmaye

4 comments:

  1. Very pretty! I have yet to try any MAC products, as I'm just now stepping away from my BE stuff into Urban Decay, but this makes me want some!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! I feel the same way about MAC too. THey have some good products that are pretty unique, but you can find better quality at a lower price (Like Urban Decay :P )

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE MAC's Jealousy Wakes. Christine/Temptalia is a genius!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks ladies! Until MAC takes the time to create make up worth my money I will stick with Urban Decay and Inglot! Temptalia is a genius!

    ReplyDelete

I love and appreciate all feedback! All I ask is that there be no spamming on my posts. Thank you.