Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Tokidoki Vegas

I picked up Tokidoki Arte Palette in Vegas back in December when Sephora had their free $15 gift card special. Though I have always been a fan of the Tokidoki art work this was my first purchase for any of their product. The Vegas palette features 4 eyeshadows(Pearl White, Pearl Grey, Iridescent Purple, Pearl Dark Purple) and 1 blush(a soft mauve pink with gold sparkle) in a compact case with a mirror. The packaging reminded me of the Stila Travel Girl Palettes but instead of the packaging opening sideways it flips up.


Pearl Dark Purple, Iridescent Purple, Pearl Grey, Pearl White
 Pearl Dark Purple, Iridescent Purple, Pearl Grey, Pearl White
Blush.
When swatching the palette with no base/primer they were very pigmented. I used this palette once with primer and I was shocked by how awful the color payoff was. The shadows were very sheer however the blush was quite pretty. Lucky for me I received mine for free because of the special but I would regret this purchase if I had paid for it. Perhaps it would make a cute gift for the younger crowd. The Vegas Palette retails for $10 at Sephora.

-Kimmaye

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love and appreciate all feedback! All I ask is that there be no spamming on my posts. Thank you.