Saturday, February 25, 2012

Glossbones and Sparkle

The lovely Amber from The Polished Momma was kind enough to sell me one of my biggest lemmings, OPI Skull and Glossbones. Skull and Glossbones is a 'greige', a grey beige. She's probably one of the prettiest and most interesting neutrals I have ever seen.

This is three thin coats. I found the formula a bit thin so I kept away from doing thick coats in order to apply evenly. I wanted to brighten up the look and play with some tape. So my thumbs, middle, and pinkie nails have triangle OPI Sparkle-licious.


Sparkle-isious is topped with a thick coat of Gelous with Seche Vite on top of all nails. My tape skills are a bit rusty but I've been practicing on getting it even. :)

Thank goodness for the weekend and wine!

-Kimmaye

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love and appreciate all feedback! All I ask is that there be no spamming on my posts. Thank you.