Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Gold and Smoke

Good afternoon everyone! It's a beautiful sunny day in Florida and I'm watching some ancient CSI. My goodness the hair! It's awful, lol. I recently had my hair cut, my bangs are back. So I wanted to do a more dramatic smokey eye with a pop of color to celebrate.


It's been about 2 weeks since I had it cut like this. I've since cut them above my brows for a more Bettie look. It's funny, I waited forever for my old bangs to grow out but in the end I just enjoy this look more.

Items used were:
The Balm Time Balm concealer in Light/Medium
Loreal True Match Powder in Nude Beige
MAC Mineralize Skinfinish in Lightscapade
Stila Custom Color Blush in Coral
Rimmel Natural Bronzer in Sun Light
Too Faced Shadow Insurance
Nyx Jumbo Eye Pencil in Black Bean
Urban Decay Shadow in Black Out
Urban Decay Shadow in Buck
Urban Decay Shadow in Virgin
Loreal HIP Crystal Shadow Duo in Mystical (green side)
Urban Decay Liner in Zero
Revlon Grow Luscious Plumping Mascara in Blackest Black
Nyx Liquid Crystal Liner in Crystal Champagne
Maybelline Color Sensational in Fuchsia Fever

-Kimmaye

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love and appreciate all feedback! All I ask is that there be no spamming on my posts. Thank you.