Thursday, June 2, 2011

But, then again, a day will come when I want off that ride.

You know I really loved the colors Blue Iguana and 108 Degrees from China Glaze Island Escape collection.  I took a trip to my local Sally's and finally saw these in person and had to have them. However wearing them felt kind of meh, lol. I can't explain it. I've been feeling a little unmotivated lately doing my nails. My toes are just Blue Iguana and I figured a taped french mannie was due.



This last picture is a perfect example of how frustrated I am with Seche Vite. The obvious shrinking and note the bubbling on my index finger. Meh! I'm looking forward to all the prettys I just ordered but if my top coat is a fail it will make me sad. Can anyone recommend a fast drying top coat that doesn't cause bubbling?

Here's my beloved Macbook with my Snow White's revenge decal. I absolutely love this computer! I've been spending every minute I have on the Mac and trying to spice up my blog.

Cletus and Zombri send there love and kisses!

-Kimmaye

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love and appreciate all feedback! All I ask is that there be no spamming on my posts. Thank you.