Sunday, February 27, 2011

Crackle.

"We gotta crack Gretchen Wieners. We crack Gretchen, and then we crack the lock on Regina's whole dirty history."
"Say crack again."
"Crack."

I've become lazy in my 'old' age.  But at least I have pretty nails!  Todays look is China Glaze He's Going in Circles, a holo with China Glaze Black Mesh, the new crackle polish.  Like I said in my previous post it's foggy in Jacksonville but my trusty little LED lamp light shows off the holo.  It's gorgeous!


 Blurry to show some holo.








I just purchased some new accessories for my Canon S5IS, they should be here in the next week.  My Canon Powershot SD1000 just isn't up to par these days. I also ordered some goodies from Cherry Culture, KarmaloopSugar Pill and Lush so expect some more reviews soon.




I made the most delicious breakfast the other day.  Right now I'm procrastinating making breakfast, lol.  While browsing the interwebz I came across this recipe for cake batter pancakes with matching glaze.  My boyfriend thought the were delicious but it was lacking something.  Last night I gave Zombri some Frosty Paws ice cream and naturally these photos show my nails better than the ones I took specifically for them.






-Kimmaye

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love and appreciate all feedback! All I ask is that there be no spamming on my posts. Thank you.