So finally I'm using this blog for what it was intended for, NAILS! I stayed up late last night watching some Family Guy season 8 and thought it was time to use several of my new polishes. Now when I say several I mean 6, lol. Please excuse my lack of cuticle clean up, I desperately need a better brush for that.
This look was:
- Base coat Nail Tek Foundation III
- 2 coats Zoya Lola- A beautiful neon pink with blue shimmer.
- Tips 1 coat China Glaze White Cap under Nicole by OPI One Less Lonely Glitter
- Ring finger is 2 coats China Glaze Medallion with China Glaze Black Mesh(their new crackle glaze!!!111!!!1!!!11!)
- Tips on ring finger are Color Club Revvvolution
- Middle nail fauxnaud with Hello Kitty with Konad special polish in white
- Top coat Seche Vite
This is my first venture in blogging so please any constructive criticism is appreciated! I'll end this with some pictures of my baby girl Zombri! Doesn't she look wise?