Monday, March 14, 2011

BUSY, BUSY, BUSY!

Sorry for the lack of updates!  We're currently in the process of moving but we have to take a few extra steps before we have our home.  Fortunately some good came out of all the drama and I'm happy to say I'm finally getting out of the retail business!  Walgreens, in the particular area I work in, can be excruciatingly stressful and emotionally draining.  Trust me.  Anywho, I don't have anything new to post but I did recieve a lot of goodies in the mail that I can't wait to show you!  But for the time being I'll just show ya'll some of my favorite nails I've done in the past!  I'm also showcasing my inability to take photos of my nails until they're chipped and worn out, lol.

I wanted us to have matching nails!

-Kimmaye

2 comments:

  1. Love your creative nail ideas, especially the flower pattern in the second to last pictures. Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

I love and appreciate all feedback! All I ask is that there be no spamming on my posts. Thank you.