Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Nail Dump

 Bloggerettes, the title of this post is gross. Haha! But accurate. I know I've lacked in posting but trust me I've been painting. Here's a quick update on some nail art and swatches while I've been busy in the outside world.


My attempt at a major lemming, Rescue Beauty Lounge's Aqua Lily. This is 2 coats of OPI Fly with 1 coat CND Violet Shimmer. Fly is a much more accurate base for Aqua Lily than Zoya Wednesday!


Then I added Essie Stroke of Brilliance! A lot of folks at work loved it but I just did not like this look. I received Stroke of Brilliance through the Essie Klout perk a while back.


This look begins with 1 coat of Maybelline Sunlight for a nice golden glow within, followed by Glitter Gal Light as a Feather. I can't remember which pink I used but I'm pretty sure it was China Glaze Pink Plumeria. I did this funky french for a friends wedding reception. A little appropriate with a neon punch! Loved this look.


I almost didn't buy this awesome Hare polish. What was I thinking?! This beauty is Twilight Savings. She's full of silver square glitter and purple micro glitter swimming in a purple jelly base. The micro glitter really makes this polish glow. Gorgeous, a definite must have.


You all know I love my roses! The glitter is Color Club Gingerbread and the base for my accent nail is Julep Hayden. My roses were a mix of colors that I can't exactly remember. Sorry dahlings.


Finally, this mani is 3 coats of Butter London Bluey. I received this bad boy through Coterie for a steal!

Ladies and germs, I have spent a long night painting up a storm making nail polish earrings for some lovely ladies. I also have a humongoid work week ahead of me. Luckily I do have 2 Halloween looks I can't wait to show you! Till next time...

Thanks for looking!

5 comments:

  1. I actually really like the first manicure with the Essie a lot :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Simply drop your Message.
    We will change within 24 functioning Hrs.
    Call *.
    Contact no *.
    Email *.
    Web site.
    Please discuss about your Job, what style of video you such as, video clip size and also needed turnaround time. Live Action Explainer Video
    Whiteboard Explainer Video
    Product Explainer Videos
    App Explainer Video Company

    ReplyDelete
  3. We offer impressive and also remarkable Explainer video clips to our clients that helps their brands to get to desirable degree. Our skilled group of musician are composed scriptwriter, Voice over musician, and also etc
    We offer impressive and also remarkable Explainer video clips to our clients that helps their brands to get to desirable degree. Our skilled group of musician are composed scriptwriter, Voice over musician, and also etc
    Explainer video company in Bangalore
    Explainer video company in MUMBAI
    explainer video company in pune

    ReplyDelete
  4. Look into pay per click campaigns to generate leads. The first place most people go to seek business opportunity is Google. If you aren't on page 1 organically for the typical search terms they use, then you need to pay to be there. You only are charged if people click the ads, so it's an excellent way to simply build brand awareness as well. Wedding Invitation Video
    WeddingInvitationVideo

    ReplyDelete

I love and appreciate all feedback! All I ask is that there be no spamming on my posts. Thank you.