Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Crimson Orchid

 Happy Hallows Eve Bloggerettes! Todays look features a more demure look with a splash of blood! I was able to pick up China Glaze Orchid Shadow and CND Crimson Sparkle on a blog sale for a steal. I'm starting to build a small collection of the CND Shimmers and Sparkles, albeit slowly. This look only solidifies that I must own MOAR.


2 coats of Orchids Shadow.


Closeup of Crimson Sparkle.



The blood was inspired by the fact that my nails were consistently cutting me or someone else up. On accident of course! I started off with 2 coats of Rejuvacote, 2 coats China Glaze Orchid Shadow(a grey with gold shimmer), and 1 coat CND Crimson Sparkle. For the blood I did a needle drag with Essie Silken Cord. This was a nice and simple way of doing an almost work friendly Halloween mani, lol. What do you think?

Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love and appreciate all feedback! All I ask is that there be no spamming on my posts. Thank you.