Thursday, September 20, 2012

Violet Lightening


Hello Bloggerettes! It's been a dreary rainy day here in Florida and a migraine has been my only friend today. So I decided to get my hair done. Today was just a cut and style but tomorrow will be COLOR! I'm excited to have someone else work on coloring my hair instead of me. There's nothing worse then staining your nails and face various shades of hair dye when you have a beauty blog, haha. 

Anywho, today's look features a funky french using Color Club Ultra Violet, a neon purple with green/blue shimmer, and Sally Hansen Lightening, a yellow creme. This is also the beginning of a new nail shape for me. I have really been loving the claw like shape often seen on Lady Gaga and Rihanna so I'm slowly working into that transition.

 2 coats of Lightening, 1 coat Seche Vite.
 Don't mind my janky thumb, lol.

I started off with 1 coat of Duri Rejuvacote, 2 coats Lightening, 1 coat of Seche Vite. Once dry I applied tape to achieve my pointed funky french, followed by 2 coats of Ultra Violet, and 1 last coat of Seche Vite. I originally wanted to try a triangle tribal design but failed hard on my thumb and did my best to fix it without removing polish. You win some you lose some and this mani was pretty fun on it's own! 

Also, check out my new ring in the last picture! Isn't it beautiful? I found this beauty down in one of my off the wall shops in St.Augustine and instantly fell in love. She's a drusy quartz crystal and she's all mine! They say drusy crystals dissipate negative thoughts and emotions which is always a plus. As always I wish there was a polish to match! Sigh...lacquer head problems.

Thanks for looking!




6 comments:

  1. Great job! I like that, its different.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Never pay money out of your own pocket when earning money online. Legitimate companies won't require you to pay them to work for them. This is a warning sign that they may be trying to scam you. Avoid any one who wants you to pay!
    Best advertising agency
    digital branding company in India
    Branding Services: No. 1 Best Branding Agency
    Best Branding Services Agency

    ReplyDelete
  3. Try freelance writing as a form of online income. There are many websites out there that open up the doors to freelance writing, like oDesk and eLance. Wedding Invitation Video
    WeddingInvitationVideo

    ReplyDelete

I love and appreciate all feedback! All I ask is that there be no spamming on my posts. Thank you.