Thursday, May 24, 2012

Ruby Pumps, White Veil

 Sounds like a pretty hot wedding, eh? Today's mani is actually from a bit back. The boyfran asked me to sport red and white for his favorite hockey team, the Washington Capitals, during game 6 against the New York Rangers. I am in no way into any sports but I was happy to join in to support him. They won that game, he says due to my good luck mani, lol. Whatever! I did 1 even coat of Maybelline Racy Romance, 2 coats China Glaze Ruby Pumps, 1 coat of Sally Hansen White Veil, and a thick coat of Seche Vite.
This mani was gorgeous! Ruby Pumps is so vibrant and shiny. I can't believe it was my first time using it. The boyfran will tell you because I didn't do any more good luck manis the Caps lost the playoffs. IIIIII don't think so, lol!

1 comment:

I love and appreciate all feedback! All I ask is that there be no spamming on my posts. Thank you.