Sunday, April 17, 2011

Roses and Beetles.

Mmm, I had a wonderful weekend off spent with my sister. I finally went tanning and took a nice long cold shower with my new Skin-a-licious goodies. But that's saved for another post. Here's my first attempt at roses. I used my Debra Lynn 3 piece Dotting and Marbling Nail Art Set from Trans Design. I went to Walmart and noticed they had Hard Candy's Beetle and it looked like it's permanent! Very exciting. Anywho here's the look...






 This look was amazing in person. I left it like this for about 2 weeks, longer than any look I have ever done. My new job keeps my nails intact so I can be a little lazy with my nails. This is Essie Merino Cool on all nails, Hard Candy Beetle on ring fingers, roses are Revlon Orchid with Orly Fancy Fuchsia, and OPI Gargantuan Green Grape in matte and Orly Hally's Comet for the leaves. And I added a little Milani 3D for sparkle on the roses.



Don't mind my messy room. I'm staying with my parents temporaly until we can find a home that will except our big boy Cletus. I'm not trying to get comfortable! Tootles!

-Kimmaye

2 comments:

  1. I like the mani... and Cletus is pretty cute too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you very much! The pup in this post is actually Zombri the boston terrier. But I do have a picture of Cletus a few posts down.

    ReplyDelete

I love and appreciate all feedback! All I ask is that there be no spamming on my posts. Thank you.