Monday, April 18, 2011

Mermaids Tail

Does anyone else suffer the wrath of having a Korean mother? Gah! I just got off from work and am now in my comfy clothes. Best feeling EVAR! Here's a simple little look I did a few weeks back. This is China Glaze For Audrey and Nfu Oh 38. Please don't mind my obnoxious hanging bra and clutter. I'm seriously not trying to get comfortable in my parents house!





I was just playing with some of my new camera accessories. Unfortunately the flash I bought for my camera was a fail boat and didn't work at all. Lame! Well, I think I'm going to watch some cartoons and relax. No photo fun time with Zombri today though, so I'll leave you with this...

-Kimmaye

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love and appreciate all feedback! All I ask is that there be no spamming on my posts. Thank you.